jeudi 12 avril 2012

Here I am !

It's been a long time since I wanted to try it. Now I'm doing it: a blog in English ! I already have a blog written in French here, but it is so frustrating not to have anything to share with non-French speakers (or should I say readers). Moreover, this is a kind of training for me.

I know my English is not perfect. Probably worst than I can imagine. So, you English readers/writters/speakers, feel free to tell me when I make some mistakes. I'll be glad to learn from your comments.


Well, now, maybe I should introduce this blog ? The main purpose is to share my sewing experience - and experiments, as well as some knitting-embroidery-crochet projects.

The very first project I'll share with you is my dear Easter Bunny (still searching for a good name).


I made it for a contest on Petit Citron. The original pattern is in a Marie-Claire Idées book, but I had to change some details.

The first change is that I made the ears longer. Basically, this had to be the only modification. But...

But the explanations happened to be a little confusing. So was the pattern. So I had to adapt the pattern, using the lines sometimes as the sewing lines, sometimes as the cutting lines. Finally, this took more time than I wanted to, and even though I like the result, I think I would make it different if I had to do it again.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire